Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here I go...again

Here I go again!

I have now made this blog public, so that anyone besides me (although I do not intend to spread the news about this blog so it will probably still remain just me) can read all my thoughts on becoming skinny. Or the goal therof.
Today is my first day of my seventh week of exercising! The first week was hiking in Wa, but I still count it because hiking whips your bum! Actually, getting started was hard today. I have always, always wanted to exercise for 6 weeks straight, and I finally did it! But when I accomplished that goal, all of a sudden it was like, Oh. Now to....keep going past 6 weeks....
And, when I remembered how the last 6 weeks seemed like such a long time, I then realized I have to get through two more 6 week periods before I have this baby! So, this morning I was tired. But, I did it! I followed my routine to the letter, and pumped out 65 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and the treadmill! Easy cardio, I do have a gigantic, irremovable baby fanny pack attached to my front at the moment. So, will tomorrow be easier? We'll see! I do like exercising though. I wouldnt say I love it...yet...but I am hoping to make it as much a part of my life as eating is. And maybe one day I will be walking along, and unbeknownst to me, someone will look at me and think, Will I ever be in shape like that? For shizzle. And Joe, you told me when I got down to my wedding day weight you would cruise me shipstyle on down to the carribean, so I am holding you to that bucko!!!
Ciao, Melanie

No comments: